Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dancing in the Rain

One thing I have been trying to focus on this year is trying to find the silver lining in a situation... I talked before about radiating Joy in my life, no matter what season of my life I am in. And I think for the most part, I am getting there... and doing a good job...

But I have been wanting a way to tag other people when I see that they are doing EXACTLY what I am talking about... taking life's lemons and making a darn good Lemon Pie!

So... here is my new "Dancing in the Rain" tag! I am going to try to tag 1 blog each week as a blog that I feel demonstrates looking for the plus side... smiling when it's easier to cry... making the most of it all!


If you are tagged... tell your readers! Share with them 5 things about you that they don't already know... and then nominate 3 other blogs for the tag! That's it... easy peasy!


And I actually already picked the first blog... my friend Katie over at MuffinCake is always making me smile no matter what... and she never really has true "Woe Is Me" moments (at least outloud, right?) and I love her for that! Her post today encouraged me to get the tag up... so Katie!! You've been caught Dancing in the Rain!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to Dance in the Rain!"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin