Friday, June 25, 2010

Tour de Thrift!

Whew... I've had one of those weeks... but I have to come back and tell you about the amazing event that I was able to go to on Saturday.... the first ever... hopefully annual... Arizona Tour de Thrift!
We met at Mimi's for breakfast, and there were so many beautiful women there ready to share their great ideas! I had the pleasure of sitting near Hanna of Rubies and Pearls, Sharla of My Little Gems , and Steph from Somewhat Simple and Crazy Domestic... check 'em out!

Ashley from Cute as a Fox and Jax from Aly & Ash did such a great job putting this event together! Check out these swag bags (and I am borrowing the picture... thanks!)

I can't wait to show you the projects that these items will all be a part of.... and although the rest of the group went out to Goodwill for 50% off day, I had to bow out (with my sister who came with me) to attend a family wedding... but let me assure you... it won't keep me from going later to spend the $5 giftcard that we got!

I was also lucky enough to win not one, but 2 prizes! (I paid for 2 tickets, but my guest backed out at the last minute... but she was still in the drawing) I won two beautiful ribbon flowers from Simply Memzelle. They are gorgeous... I just don't have my card for my camera right now to share! I also one a gift card to The Vintage Pearl! I was sooo excited about this since it was the one thing I was praying to win! I need to pick out something beautiful!


Thanks so much, Ladies for such an awesome event! I can't wait to get creative!

1 comment:

Muffin Cake said...

I can't wait to see what you make with your supplies! I think it would be fun to do our own 'tour de thrift' sometime. I LOVE thrift stores!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin