Monday, June 28, 2010

Round 2

You will never guess that I am blogging away from a stationary bike at my gym right now. But I am. Ahhhh gotta love technology!

It's been quite a while since I've been to the gym. And sadly a few of those pounds have started to creep right back on. So I am being proactive and keeping my tail in the gym.

I also have signed up for a.competition in November called Fight for Air Climb. All proceeds go to find a cure for lung cancer. Come that cool November morning I will have to climb 53 stories. Nearly 1300 steps. Yikes!

You can find out more by going to www.climbphoenix.com. Also, you can join my jean ny searching for ClimbGenius. Or feel free to sponsor me instead!

Tell me what you are doing to stay ahead of those pounds!

Oh! I almost forgot! Be sure to check out http://youarewhatyoukeep.blogspot.com on Thursday for some awesome news!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.7

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin