Friday, April 9, 2010

End of my Biggest Loser Challenge

Twelve weeks ago I joined a Biggest Loser Competition... and it's all over. Although I still have feelings that it was rigged and that the winner should have withdrawn for reasons I won't explain here... I am still dang proud of myself.

I lost 8.14%.

Yep... that's a lot.

I am now smaller than I have been in 10 years. I wear the same size jeans as my sister (which has NEVER been the case) and I am feeling awesome!

In celebration of my completion... I am going to be buying some new jeans... stay tuned... because I am So Excited to now be a solid size 6!!!! That is 1/2 my starting size! Wooot!

1 comment:

TaDa! Creations said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. You've just encouraged me to stick to my game plan. Size 6 here I come!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin