Monday, April 5, 2010

First Harvest

Ok... so I misplaced my little camera with all the Easter pics... so just trust me that they exist and will get posted eventually!

Last night, the hubs and I decided to do a mini harvest of the 1 ripe tomato in the garden and eat it before it was too late. And Oh. My. Gosh was it delicious! I can't even describe it...


It was the kind of amazing that lingers on your lips for hours... I went to bed saying, "Man, that was a good tomato." 

I don't think store-bought will ever cut it again.
I just can't wait for for the rest of those tomatoes to be ready! And honestly... I thought it was kind of appropriate that I am coming into my own with the garden, and the blog being called "Only For A Season"... :o) This is my season... and it's awesome.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin