Friday, April 30, 2010

Bake For Hope

Wow... I promise it's not that I am bored here or have nothing to blog about... quite the contrary. I have launched my own business, which is keeping me pretty busy at a whopping 30 hours a week (for now) and I am also very busy with some volunteer projects. In addition to that, I am still pretending to be a good wife and mom... so needless to say, I am really lacking in free time to update my blog.

I promise to add more later, but I really want to spend these few free moments to let you know about Bake for Hope, which is a nationwide volunteer-led bake sale that happens the week before Mother's Day... May 2-8 this year. Bake Sales across the nation will raise funds that will be given to local Susan G. Komen For The Cure Affiliate Offices.

And this year, I am an organizer!

I can't wait to post pictures of everything... but there will be a Pink FireTruck and crew dressed head to toe in PINK! Check them out at www.pinkribbontour.com

We will also have Anglers Against Breast Cancer there! They are raffling off a Pink Bass Boat! Check them out here!

Lastly, we will have Betsy from Avon's Army of Women there! She is bringing her pink scooter she won for signing up the most women for Army of Women! Don't just check her out... sign up to be a part (cancer free or not!) of this awesome organization!

No matter where you are, don't forget to stop by any of our Bake Sales across the nation during the week... www.bakeforhope.org.

And if you are in the East Valley, come visit me at Maui Wowi @ San Tan Village on May 8th between 10-2 to see all the commotion! :o) I promise it will be worth it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin