Monday, November 30, 2009

December is here!

I cannot believe that December starts tomorrow.... and every year, I think to myself, "Whew! I am glad this year is over!" I am not sure why I can't say "Man, I wish this year wasn't over yet"... but I'm gonna pretend to be an optimist for just a minute and say it's because I am soooo looking forward to the next year. :oP

Anyway.... I am going to be doing another challenge for December. I am following GwenBell's Best of 2009 Blog Challenge. Now, the rules clearly state that I don't have to follow the prompts every day... so be sure that there will be a few special things mixed in. But my goal is to continue to write something daily... if for no other reason, for a personal retreat!

Ok... so... join in! :oP Have fun... and my next post will be up in a few! Oh! If you aren't following me already, please do so! It makes me feel good... and take a glance through November. I snuck in a few posts that were behind schedule, so you might find something you missed!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin