Monday, October 12, 2009

Why, Oh Why?

I have a gym membership. I know... I am someone who definetly shouldn't. But I do. I am lousy about going... in fact, it's been on hold for the past year. Oh geez... did I just admit that? I have been paying $10 a month for the gym to hold a space for me... boy did they see me coming.

Well, the hold is off. I found out when I had the $67 charge hit my bank account. And then I said, welp, if I am paying, I better go. And what better time than right now, in the middle of my Body after Baby and 20 in 20 challenges? So, I donned a sports bra and packed the kids up and headed to the brand spankin' new Mountainside Fitness. There was a treadmill calling my name.

Back when I was a billion years pregnant, Dustin bought me an iPod that he loaded up with soothing music that I could listen to while I was in labor. I never really needed it after all, and I never learned how to use it. And since I don't even own 2 cds to rub together, I didn't really get it. But then I learned about podcasts. I am in love... with podcast talkshows! It reminds me of my commute I used to have... and my morning radio shows. And I am really INLOVE with Manic Mommies... you can find them on iTunes or on their website at http://www.manicmommies.com/. They make me laugh and are so fun to listen to. Plus, with each podcast about 1 hour long, I can hop on the treadmill and walk until it's over! Painless workout! Check 'em out!

But... I have just one little question... why, oh why, must every.single.cardio.machine face north... out the windows... and stare right at McDonalds?? Seriously? This is going to make me seriously consider a cycling class... ::sigh::

OH! Getting things added to the etsy shop... it's a slow process but a process none the less! http://mylittledifference.etsy.com/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin