Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bubble Baths

No, you won't see any cute pics of my Bug on here with his Santa bubble beard or something equally cute. Nor will you be seeing anything close to me in a tub. Ever. So long as I live. And I am determined to never have a bathtub picture taken so after I am only a memory, one won't be dug up by a nosey grandchild (because we all know how grandkids can be!).

So, one of my fellow prego friends recently mentioned her love of baths right now, and it reminded me that I love bubble baths. LOVE them. And we have a big beautiful tub that allows me in all of my pregnant glory to enjoy it without cramming myself into a too tiny pool of water. And, contrary to the Southwest Gas guy who told me that I'd never have enough hot water to fill the tub... I can load that thing full of hot water and, my favorite, aromatherapy bubbles! Yum!

What I am wondering is, what are the things in your life that you forget how much you love until someone mentions them? What keeps you from enjoying them more often? And what are you going to do to change that?

As for me... expect me to be enjoying a candlelit bath in my very very near future!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin