Monday, January 12, 2009

Believing is seeing...

My sister has been bugging me for months to get my video chat to work. As much as I understand why she wants me to do it (to see the kiddo), and I know that she wants nothing more than to talk to me (or the kiddo) every day... I just can't do it. I just can't.

I got lucky when my computer freaked out when I downloaded the software and I thought it was a safe out... my computer doesn't let me run more than 2 programs now at the same time withoug deciding life is over and crashing... but sis says that she wants me to just hook the dang thing up and let her see the kiddo.

So, why do I have such an issue and just keep dragging my feet about this? Well.. it's simple... I am a stay at home mom... I stopped getting ready for someone else on Oct. 15, 2007. That was my last day of work. Now... if I never brush my hair... nobody knows. If I haven't put on makeup in 3 days, nobodey is the wiser... and if I wear the same pj's for 2 days... I don't have to justify it to anyone. The Kiddo never says anything. :o)

But I am afraid that if I put up the webcam.. I am gonna have to shower daily, put on my eyeliner, and coordinate my earrings... not to mention pay attention to someone else during the day... I am not sure I can do that. :oP

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin