Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodbye 2008!


Only 2 more days until the new year... and I am already thinking about what 2009 holds for my family! Ryan will become a big brother, we have big plans to do great things... I am sure that 2009 will no doubt be better than 2008. Although I do feel bad for Ryan; we were all just getting used to being a little family of 3.


This is my top 10 list of things that I loved about 2008.


1. Baby snuggles without anyone else needing my attention.

2. Learning to be a mom.

3. Being 25... although this one is only 1/2 done... they say these years are the best ones we live, right?

4. Being a stay at home mom... I wouldn't trade it for the world!

5. Being a part of an awesome mom's group... I don't know that I would have lasted through the baby struggles without them.

6. New experiances... they are what make me... well... me.

7. 2 puppies!

8. Christmas with a toddler... I never knew life could be so fun!

9. Getting closer to Dustin, which is another thing I never thought could happen.

10.... I can't think of anything I hated... so let's just say all of 2008.


I doubt I'll come up with any resolutions... since 2002, my resolutions have always been "No more Resolutions!"... but I like to reflect on the year. It makes me soooo grateful to have a restart button that lets me pull out a fresh calendar and make new marks... And this one, I am writing in purple pen!


What did you love about 2008?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin