Thursday, December 18, 2008

I've been in denial....

So... it's been a while since I posted, so I need to get things caught up...


I am in denial that I am the mother of a toddler... Ryan is now a year old! We had a big birthday party for him, all ocean theme... it was a lot of fun, and I am so glad that his little friends were able to make it!


















One other fun thing came of Ryan's 1st birthday party... we announced that we were pregnant! Ryan is going to be a big brother in June... and everyone seems pretty excited about it.

Um.. so yeah... that's about all that is going on right now... But I promise to post a little more often and keep you in the loop... We are going to be making some big changes in 2009 and can't wait to drag you along for the ride!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin