Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Welp... I did it...

My hair is gone!

I know a lot of people cut their hair... and they go to a fancy salon and tip the shampoo girl... but for some unknown reason, that type of scenario faded away as I grabbed the barber shears at Target. While I was at it, I grabbed a Crushed Garnet haircolor (flashy without being too "look at me!")... and went home. I did my dye job... found a friend and a barstool... and closed my eyes...

Here's what was left!



I actually think it looks pretty good... and truth be told, it was the kick in the pants I needed to stop looking like a frazzled mom... I wanted to look more pulled together, and more fun... and I think this did it!

Not to mention the affect it had on other areas of my life... ;o)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin