Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen!

One of the other blogs that I read participates in this weekly fun called Thursday Thirteen... and since I am still trying to figure out how to be an awesome blogger, I am jumping on this bandwagon!

Thursday Thirteen, #1
13 Places I'd Love to Visit, in no particular order... I was going to put a little blurb about why I'd want to go to these places, but I'll let the photos speak for themselves... and let me say, I'd love the food in every place! :oP

1. Washington, DC












2. Jackson Hole, WY












3. Athens, Greece












4. San Francisco, CA















5. New York, NY













6. Normandy, France












7. Barcelona, Spain




















8. Dublin, Ireland












9. The Great Barrier Reef, Australia












10. Seattle, WA














11. Beijing, China

















12. Venice, Italy












13. The Pyramids of Giza, Egypt











No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin