Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Challenges...

Spring is here and now I am in the mood for some changes.... and like always, I am challenging myself to be a better person. Here are a few things I am up to:

- Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 days! She just released this new dvd workout system that has an accompanying meal plan. I am determined to get back into shape... be prepared for some new before and afters!

- No more processed foods. I am ridding my house of heavily processed foods and moving toward more fresh foods. Obviously, I won't exclude everything processed, but we are going to be making better choices whenever possible. I will be posting an article on my YAWYK site about my pantry cleaning project. :o)

- A new 2011 in 2011 Challenge! I was close, but not able to conquer my 2010 in 2010... but that isn't going to stop me from being a rockstar and getting rid of 2011 things THIS YEAR!! Again, watch for progress on my YAWYK site... it's gonna be a fun one!

- Spending freezes. I have a tendency to spend too much sometimes (don't we all) so I am going to be doing sporadic spending freezes that cause me to be more resourceful and to use what I have or go without. I am currently on a spending freeze through the 15th of April. :o) The goal is that the extra cash I get can go into hiding so that I can save up for things I really want instead of on impulse buys that cause me to nickle and dime myself.

Whew... that's a lot.. even for me... but I know that keeping myself busy is going to be the key to getting through this part of my life. I've also been reading like crazy... so watch for a few book reviews! :o)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin