Monday, May 17, 2010

A 30 Day Challenge

I told my friend Kellie that I would do this with her... and of course I am way late... but better late than never, huh? You can find the details here.

So... let's start!

Day 1: My Favorite Song

Ok... what is my favorite song... hmm...

I have never really been one for music. I love music, but I don't know what I love. I like soft, coffeehouse type music. I like the Beatles. I like listening to the oldies... a little bit of Beach Boys always makes me smile. I like, no love Country. I have been to 3 concerts in my life... Newsboys, Creed and Dixie Chicks.

I sing Disney tunes instead of lullabies to put my kids to sleep (favoring "Baby of Mine" from Dumbo). I walked down the aisle to "So This is Love" from Cinderella. We just picked a song for a first dance without it having any real meaning.

I guess I don't have one favorite song... but today... just today... I can't get this one out of my head. A friend posted this video and I love it! :o)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin