Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This time of year...

Research shows that by today, 80% of New Years resolutions have been broken.

But I refuse to be one of those people. I didn't really make any resolutions... but I am trying to change myself into the person I want to be... so today, instead of saying "Ok... I suck at this... I give up", I am using it as a day to really ramp up my efforts! Today I am thinking with a fresh mind and saying that I will be a better mom, wife, housekeeper, and friend. Today, I am going to kick myself in the butt one more time and say "Keep Going! You aren't there yet!"

Because sometimes we need that little push... right when things get tough... so that we can keep going.

There aren't any medals for Cleanest House on the Block... no trophies for Mother of the Year. And I am fairly certain that I am not going to get a consolation prize for being the second best at Doing Nothing All Day.

Oh, come on... I don't need to be the best at everything!

So today, I think that you should give yourself a once over and see which of your resolutions could use a little bit of a push to do better... don't give up yet!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin