Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sisters

Have I told you before about my family? I have a beautiful and wonderful family... I am the oldest of four kids. I have 2 sisters and a brother. We are pretty different, but anyone who has met us can tell we are close.

One of my sisters lives in LA. She works with an event planner to the stars. She is super cool... throwing big parties for the hoity toities of Hollywood... and loves every minute of it! And I love hearing about her globetrotting. I am not allowed to tell her what she's up to right now... but I have requested some souvineers from the Dominican. ;o) Oh... that's her in the background behind J.Lo.








My other sister is an Army wife, living in GA right now. Her hubs is going to Ranger School and is scheduled to graduate on the 13th of November. Then, they are planning on moving to Colorado Springs, which is much much closer to us... and it doesn't hurt that her InLaws hook her up with low cost plane tickets so she can come visit. Don't tell her I put unflattering pics of her here... she might not like it...



My life feels so boring compared to theirs sometimes... but I still love mine... and one day, they will, too.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin