Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shredding... and Saving!

Ok... so a while back I said I was gonna start getting my behind into shape... I am ashamed to admit it... but yesterday was my first workout with Jillian. But hey! Yesterday was my FIRST Workout with Jillian!! That means I am making progress... and I'll take it! It wasn't so bad yesterday, but boy am I feeling it today. And as soon as I am done posting this, I am off to do day 2! And the hubs is gonna give it the old College Try too! Oh, and a baby claim to fame... my sister's friend is neighbors with Jillian Michaels... that makes us practically sisters, right?? no?? aw man... :oP

And just a little post on my savings this morning. I went shopping at 2 stores, which I normally don't do... but I only needed 1 thing at a store that was on my way to the other store... so eh. Anyway, store #1 was for 6 boxes of Barilla pasta (baby sized piccolini and whole wheat spaghetti). Grand total was $.05. Yep... I paid less than a penny a box! Saved $11.94.

Store #2 was a bit more substantial. I got 25 cans of Bumblebee chunk light tuna, 8 cans of tomato sauce, 1 jar Ragu, 2 gallons of milk, 1 loaf of whole wheat bread, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 1 pack of corn tortillas, 3 packs of 4-count Charmin Ultra, 3 rolls of Bounty paper towels, 2 Dial foaming soap dispensers, 1 Dial foaming soap refill, and 1 bag of shredded cheese. Whew.... but all of that came to $30.43 after taxes. What a deal! I saved $66.20. Not my best day... but it wasn't bad. :o)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin