Friday, September 4, 2009

Coupon$ense- Give it a try!

Some people have asked me how I save so much on my grocery bill (on average 75%) and want to do the same! It's actually very simple... I use a program called Coupon$ense! There are a lot of other programs out there that are similar... but after carefully comparing, I chose C$ and love it so much that I am now a registered instructor for it.

You can check out the details at www.couponsense.com. Here is the nitty gritty...

A one month trial to Coupon Sense is just $1.00 per week plus tax ($4.31 for the first month). If you want to continue, the rate is $3.50 per week plus tax, $15.09. And if you don't, just cancel 3 business days before the renewal date... no questions asked! There is no cancellation fee and no obligation whatsoever.

You also get discounts on the Sunday paper if you'd like (AZ Republic). Our rates are $2.25 per week (Wed, Sat, Sun Delivery) with additional Sunday papers just .75 each. I receive 3 Sunday papers (and 1 Wed, 1 Sat) for $22 a month. Not bad, and I ALWAYS save waaaaay more than this! I can help you set up your newspaper subscription if you'd like!

To get started, here's what you do:
-Go to www.CouponSense.com
-Click on Try Coupon Sense and enter:
-Your Zip Code
-Valid e-mail address
-Referral: Tabitha Lehman
-Select Tabitha Lehman from the drop down Instructor menu.

After you have filled out all your information and received your “Welcome” email, I will send you some helpful information to succeed in saving money.

Also, make sure you whitelist my email address so you don’t miss the Sunday and Wednesday newsletter I send out. I will also send other emails with tips, freebies and upcoming sales previews. If you ever have a question, need help or just want to brag about your latest bargain please know that I’m simply an email or call away.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin