Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Latest Project... Tickas!

Ok... no pictures... but I wanted to put a little bug in your ear as to what you can be seeing here in just a week or so...

I have learned how to do metal work and will be starting a new hobby making Mother's necklaces and bracelets. Most of the peices are organic in nature... handmade (no cookie cutters) and personalized. I also will be using Swarovski crystals to accent birthstones. I am so excited about these... and hope to be super busy for Mother's Day! I know that my own mom will be excited to be sporting her own "mimi" necklace!

I am calling my little jewelry collection Tickas... because that is the word Ryan uses when he tickles people. I am hoping that my little Tickas can bring a smile to your heart the way that my Buggy brings one to mine!

All of the jewelry is 99.9% Precious Silver (not sterling), and is not those stamped discs that are flooding everywhere right now.

I really can't wait for you to see them!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin