Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hubby Help

As you all know... I am a stay at home. I am also prego. So... even though I understand that most of the stuff around the house is my responsibility, I need help with things. Like throwing the trash. My husband is the worst at throwing the garbage. And I am not very good at nagging him about it. I'd just as soon grab another bag out, hang it from a drawer, and start another bag. Which is exactly what I did yesterday.

The hubby came home and noticed and said "Remind me to throw the trash out later." I have no clue why he couldn't throw it out right then and there... but somehow my brain needed to remember to tell him to throw the trash later. The same brain that reminded me twice last week to shower and barely reminds me daily to eat lunch. Anyone who has ever been pregnant knows exactly what brain I am dealing with. And understands why the trash didn't get thrown.

This morning I got an email from the hubs about billionaires in NY... something about goals in life... I just respond with "So, do you think Billionaires have to take out their own trash?"

I'm taking bets on the first thing that is done when he gets home.

Also... here's a little quote that was emailed to me yesterday... thought you might enjoy. :o)

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin