Thursday, March 26, 2009

I know I shouldn't admit this...

but I am freaking out about Baby #2. We are due in 89 short days... but who is counting. And I am guaranteed that in 92 days I won't be pregnant anymore... no matter what. And I was really ok with this... until today.
I don't know what happened, but this morning I woke up in a panic. Like my brain just barely realized what is going on and because I am officially in the 3rd trimester, I need to freak out about everything. Everything that isn't done yet, everything that isn't purchased yet, everything that isn't washed yet, everything.
To top it off, I totally have been playing the "we don't need anything" card with my family in regards to a shower. It's not that I don't want a shower for this baby... it's that I don't want to be a gift grubbing person... and with this economy, the last thing I want to do is impose on anyone the need to buy a bib or pack of diapers or bottles or whatever.
So... I need to get my tush in gear and start putting together my "musts"... must do, must buy, must wash, just must. I tried googling a good list for what you need for Baby #2... and yeah, that's not going to help me. And I am even more at a loss since I have no idea if this baby is a boy or a girl... so baby clothes are going to be the last thing I do.
But... I have boobs, diapers, wipes, and a crib... I'll last a little while, right?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin