Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling Good!

As this pregnancy goes on, I have to say it's a night and day difference than my experience with Bug's pregnancy. With Bug, I was sick from the beginning, morning, noon and night. I lost a lot of weight but felt ok the whole time. However, I haven't been sick more than a couple times with this pregnancy (I think it's b/c I had my gall bladder removed). I have also gained weight slowly. Don't tell Bug, but I am liking this pregnancy better... :o)

However, I've had other issues, like dealing with what I am going to do regarding the labor. Before, I just planned on doing it like everyone else... what happens, happens. But then one day, I ended up with an Emergency C-Section, a healthy baby, and a 4" incision where the sun don't shine.

Although this hasn't be the most fun thing to deal with... today, Dustin and I met with a new OB and we are sooo excited to finally have someone in our corner than is going to let us try to avoid the operating table and do this the old fashioned way. Don't get me wrong... there are lots of people that would love a c-section. I am not one of them. So, I will take my 4" battle scar and smile... while praying that I don't have to go through that again. :o)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin