Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cali

So I never really mentioned it, and I haven't talked about it much since, but we just got back from California. We were visiting my sister who is trying to make it big in Hollywood... no, she's not an actress, she's just trying to find herself really, and I am so proud of her! We were able to stay in her beautiful condo in Brentwood (Thanks Heather!)

Well, what trip to Cali is complete without a trip to the most magical place on earth?? We had to go to Disneyland for Ryan... and he loved it! He went on several of the rides, and we had to get him a set of Ears with his name on them. I was in love with his little Mickey Ears!













Ryan also had his first experience with sand. There were bets going on whether he would eat it... but lo and behold, the sand stayed out of his mouth!









Oh, my Little Bug is growing up! I can hardly believe it. He is already 8 months, going on 4 years... ugh! Stay little forever!

1 comment:

-N said...

I'm so glad you had a great time in CA. Ryan looks sooo adorable playing around in the sand. He's getting so big!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin