Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2 Magical Years

Today marks Dustin's and my 2 year anniversary. Yep... only 2 years ago we were standing in front of all of our friends and family saying about how much we planned of loving each other always and forever. Although Dustin wouldn't stop crying the entire time... I know that we both had a blast...

We have done a lot in the past 2 years, including buying our first home in Gilbert, AZ, giving birth to a beautiful little boy, and grown even closer than we had thought possible.

As a tribute to our 2 years together... I decided to post a copy of our vows here... enjoy!


I, Dustin, choose you Tabitha as my soul mate and companion. I promise to love, honor, and cherish you for all the days of my life. When times are hard I will be there to protect and care for you. When you are weak I will be strong, and when you are sad, I will be there for you to lean on. I will show you the true love you deserve; for life I am yours. As we walk through life together I promise to never walk in front of you or behind you, but instead to stand beside you and be your life companion. Tabitha, I truly love you. You are a gift from God. You have added a piece to my life that is truly great. You are my everything; my heart, my soul, my life and for that I give myself to you whole heartedly. I love you, today, tomorrow, and most importantly, forever.

I, Tabitha, choose you Dustin as my best friend, my love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my most tender care. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You are everything I need and at this moment I know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you Dustin: for all of your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here for ever and always. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin