Monday, December 3, 2007

I heart my mom...

Lately, I have been feeling that life isn't very fair. Not that anyone ever told me that it was fair, but things have seemed incredibly tilted as far as what is being dished out to whom...

But- just when I think things couldn't get worse... something incredibly nice, generous, or otherwise awesome comes my way.

I found out that I have mastitis... an infected milk duct... and I feel like I have the flu. I am not able to care for my little boy the way I should... and I am already having bonding issues with him anyway. But, when I want to just cry... my mom shows up like a knight in shining armor to whisk him away for the night... and I can just feel better.

I am so blessed to have her right now!

1 comment:

Dear Diary... said...

Mommy to the rescue!! Just make sure to pay it forward and do the same for your little one someday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin