Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 11: Me Now


It's rare that I am ever on the OTHER side of the camera... not because I think of myself as a photographer... but because my kids are a bit too wobbly to be trusted with a camera. 

But we are doing passports and I needed to save the $15 a person they were going to charge us to take the photos... so I did them myself. And had the hubs take my photo. So this is me... now... 

Part of me wants to say "excuse the ragamuffin hair" or "I was having a rough day"... and what you can't see in this picture is my cookie covered 2-year-old wanting to take another picture since the first resulted in said cookie. And my nearly walking 11 month old crying for his "baba" within arms reach... because I am holding him away so his head won't interrupt the picture... 

... but this is my life. And I said it before, so I'll say it again... it's only for a season!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You're gorgeous Tabi!! I see no messy hair!! Just a hot mama! =)

Muffin Cake said...

I agree with Sharon...::whistles:: You look amazing!!

The Sheppard Bunch said...

You are looking great! Your face is so thin!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin