Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Space of My Own

I feel like I have been missing forever... but I promise, I will be back! I have to catch up on a lot of things though.

I am taking part in a little blogger get together that I am super excited about! I am joining Aly&Ash and Cute as a Fox in the Arizona Bloggers Tour de Thrift. I can't wait to get some great ideas from these ladies on ways to repurpose and reuse thrift items turned gorgeous! Check it out... I'd love to see you there!


I also don't remember if I ever posted this here... but once upon a time I had a beautiful craft room... all my own. It was one of the 3 rooms of our house, with my husband taking the other spare as his office. Then, we found out we were expecting, and my room turned into a nursery and the second room into a combo office/guest room, with craft stuff kind of littered in there, too. Now, with two little ones, they each have their own room, and the office, guestroom and crafts have all been left to fend for themselves.

One day I got tired of that... and I carved out a little area in my closet for crafting..

But that wasn't really working out either... so I decided to take over my husbands closet (I moved him into mine... it was bigger anyway) and made it my "craft room". It's MUCH better... has an actual door that closes. These only thing that would make it 100% would be if I had an outlet IN the closet and not right outside... but beggars can't be choosers. :o)
I am so excited this project is finally close to finished! I still want to put up some decorative stuff... and maybe even some extra shelving... but for now, I am happy to have a space of my own. :o)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin