Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 4- Books

Ok... I am trying to get these done... but I promise, this will be the longest 30 days of my life! :oP

My favorite book. Hmm... good question. Besides the Bible, I don't really have a book that I keep on my nightstand, pick up all the time, or just can't put down.

So how about I tell you about a few of my favorites that I use often enough? Mkay...

As a Mom... this is my favorite book:
 Seriously... this book was very helpful as a new mom and was less preachy than a certain other book that talked about what I would need to do while I was expecting... ;o)

As someone learning to manage money just a bit better... this is my favorite book:
This was a great guidance for both me and my husband on making our life different and living like nobody else so that later we can live like nobody else. We are still students, but this is a great one!

And as a wife... this is my favorite book:

What a great insight into building a an affair proof marriage... I highly recommend this one to EVERY couple!

What are your favorite books?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so bad at reading "practical" books. I always try, but never get very far! As a parent I like a book called "The New Basics" by some doctor about new takes on parenting- feedings, vaccines, etc.

As a reader, however, my love list is very long! Top 5 books (as of now): East of Eden by Steinbeck, The God of Small Things by Roy, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Garcia Marquez, A Grief Observed by Lewis, and The Lord of the Rings trilogy by Tolkien.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin