Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Move to MILFdom

Long story not so long... I am gonna be sexy. And my goal is to be there by Christmas!

Thanks to the recommendation of a good friend, I will be getting my groove on with Jillian Michaels of The Biggest Loser fame and doing the 30 Day Shred! Basically, it's 25 minute workouts that you do every day for 30 days. She says that you can lose up to 20 lbs in this time frame... but I am expecting those 20lbs to come off slowly and I have about 20 weeks to get there!

I found out that those that Shred are called Shredheads... and I plan on being one myself! I did take "Before" pictures... but those aren't going to be posted just yet... I am not real excited about them, so I will wait until I have a progress pic to compare them to. :o) I also took all my measurements so that I can see how many inches I am down. I am not a big girl... at least in my own head... but I am a little annoyed that I could be on that show "More to Love"... so I am making a change!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin