Friday, August 28, 2009

Counterproductivity... at it's best!

I made this for dinner... and I don't even care how many calories it has. This isn't my personal picture. I am borrowing it from P-Dub herself because mine was gone before I even thought about the camera! I know... I know... I just posted about wanting to be a sexy momma... but I am going to use my "I'm nursing" excuse as long as I can... so long as I am not GAINING weight!

... and let me tell you that it was TOTALLY worth it! I will be using this as a go-to side and potluck dish. If you want to try it, but don't want to cook... just invite me to your next potluck. You will be glad you did!

I am weighing in on Sunday... watch for more progress! Operation 20 lbs in 20 weeks is looking pretty good... I am already down 3.8lbs in the first week... I am adding a little ticker over to the right so you can keep track of my progress! Let me know if you are joining in.. I'd love to see your progress, too!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin